Durbin ParkI-95 & SR 9B Interchange
480 Durbin Pavilion Dr.
St Johns, FL 32259
- 700,000 sf center anchored by a 12 screen luxury Cinemark Theater, Wal-Mart, and Home Depot along with a junior anchor line-up, small shops and restaurants.
- Walmart and Home Depot now open. Cinemark projected opening Q1 2020.
- Situated at the recently completed SR 9B and I-95 interchange, the highly anticipated new access between Duval and St Johns counties.
- The annual population growth rate within a five mile radius is 3.28%.
- Approximately 44,000 new residential units are proposed/under construction within five miles.
New 700,000 SF shopping center located at the new interchange of SR 9B connecting Race Track Rd. and I-95 in the high growth trade area of St. Johns County, FL.
|5 Miles||10 Miles||JAX MSA|
|Avg HH Income ($)||107,935||99,126||73,327|
|Med HH Income ($)||88,039||76,692||53,133|
County: St Johns
Type: Retail - Power
Total SF: 700,000
Max Contiguous SF: 7,500
Min Divisible SF: 1,200
Year Built: 2017
Metro Area: St Johns
The Shopping Center Group
10748 Deerwood Park Blvd., S. Suite 107
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
p. (904) 899-0449
c. (904) 446-2096
Kelly A. Smith
10748 Deerwood Park Blvd South, Suite 107
Jacksonville, FL 32256